Power Washing Deck
Residential Power Washing
Over the years, you might notice that your deck will start to have mildew and molds. When that happens, you need to use a power washer to wipe out all the grime that’s building up there for years. And if you need power washing deck services in Irving, TX, then Power Washing Irving is the company for you! We offer all sorts of power washing services, and deck cleaning is one of our specialties.
Power Washing Deck Services
Decks are popular in many residential properties in Irving TX. Your children can play around there with your pets, you can sit there and unwind, or you could even have a party there with your friends! As years go by, you’ll notice that your deck will not look like it’s in peak condition anymore.
Here are some of the signs you should look for in your deck to know that you need another pressure washing cleaning on it:
- Your deck is very slippery than usual
- Your plants are making the deck wood softer
- There are mosses and molds on your deck
- The paint is chipped away
- The color of deck is fading
All hands on deck! Cleaning a deck yourself is no easy task. Especially if you have a large deck in your yard. Moreover, if you only have some soap and a water hose with you, the cleaning could take forever! That’s why when it’s time for your deck’s regular cleaning, you should hire Power Washing Irving to do it.
Here are some reasons why you should hire a deck pressure washing service:
• Cleaning is quicker and more efficient with power washing
• Our team is equipped with the right tools for all types of jobs
• Power washing is safer for your family and for the environment
• Pressure washing can clean deeper than normal washing
• Pressure washing is a great primer for your deck before staining
Our Power Washing Protocol
Our company consists of a team of experts that have been cleaning decks for a long time. Because of that, we have already established a protocol and procedure for the proper cleaning method.
Here are the pressure washing protocols:
• Clean the area of any debris or furniture
• Prepare the tools
• Set the right nozzles and pressure
• Rinse the surface with water
• Apply soap (or skip this part if you don’t want to use soap)
• Use the pressure washer to clean one section first before proceeding to the next one
• Rinse off the other dirt
• Drain the excess water properly
• Apply primers or protective coating, depending on the surface
• Clean up
If you don’t know how to use a power washer, you can inquire us for some steps on how to use them. Our staff would be happy to help you.
Want to Know More?
Power Washer Irving provides pressure washing services in many places throughout Irving TX. Simply type “deck power washing near me”, and you would immediately see our website as the top result. Whether you live near Grapevine Lake or around the Mandalay Canal Walk, we are only one phone call away.